Palli, Anne Marie
Panton Lewis, Catherine
Shanahan Rowe, Laura
Click on a letter to search by last name.
||University of Miami
|Years in LPGA:
LEGENDS SEASON OVERVIEW
LEGENDS CAREER OVERVIEW
||*Official Money applies to Legends Tour career rankings.
Missie was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pa. After graduating from Upper St. Clair High School, she attended the University of Miami in Florida on a full golf scholarship. After a successful collegiate career where Missie won 3 college golf tournaments, Missie went on to compete full time on the LPGA tour for 14 years winning one tournament in 1993; the Ping Welch’s Classic. She now lives in Pittsburgh focusing more on coaching golf and spending time with family and her young son.
-LPGA Tour Player for 14 years
- Career earnings of over 1 million dollars
- In her rookie season, Berteotti recorded two fifth place finishes on the LPGA
- 1980 & 1981 Pennsylvania State Girls Champion
- 1982 Western Pennsylvania Amateur Champion
- 1984 Advanced to the quarter finals of the US Women’s Amateur Championship
- 1984 A successful collegiate career highlighted by medalist honors at the NCAA Championship at Innisbrook Resort
- 1988 tied for 6th in the US open at Five Farms in Baltimore MD and finished 8th in the LPGA Championchip at Kings Island in Cincinnatti
- 1990 tied for 5th in the du Maurier Ltd. Classic
- 1991 Had three top-10 finishes and a further three top-20 placings
- 1991 originally posted her career low score of 65 in the third round of the Women’s Kemper Open in Hawaii
- 1992 Best financial season with $213,720 dollars in earnings and ranking of 22nd on the money list
- 1993 Rolex First- Time Winner defeating Dottie Pepper on the fifth play-off hole at the Ping Welch’s Championship in Boston. Ranked at 31st on the money list at year’s end
- 1993 tied for 5th in the Dinah Shore
- 1993 participated in the Nichirei International Team Competitions of USA vs. Japan. Played in Japan
- 1994 finished 5th at the Lady Keystone Open in Hershey, Pa.
- 1995 tied for 4th in the Weetabix Women’s British Open crossing the one million dollar earnings mark
- 1996 tied for 19th at the PING Welch’s Championship in Boston for her best finish of the season.
- 1997 placed 13th at the Sprint Titleholders Championships for her best finish of the season
- 1998 best finish cam at the Friendly’s Classic, where she finished tied for 19th
- 1999 missed most of the season due to the birth of her first child, Sam.
Missie has served as an instructor in the many Junior Golf Clinics administered by the LPGA tour in different cities each week on tour. She has also served as an instructor in many LPGA Golf Clinics for Women, an LPGA-endorsed series owned and operated by Jane Blalock.